Here is the after product. He's pretty white under his dark locks! Here is the last picture before he grew it out again...


Here's our camping trip back in June. We're in our camp chairs.
This was my favorite. Too bad it was dark. Tina loved climbing this tree.

We took Tag camping with us. She's such a good sport!
Every Monday, cousin Klaire-Bear comes to play. They decided to run in the sprinklers. I thought it was cute that they made funny faces:)
OK last picture of the kids. I LOVE Brooklyn's new dress from Grandma Daines. And notice the stuffed animal Braden is holding is "Fox in Sox" from Grandma "Meek" (Mecham). He sleeps with him every night. Well there's the picture update. We found out that our disk drive was not working so we got it replaced! Now if I can just adjust my brain to understand Vista, we'll be in great shape:)


3 comments:
my husband shaved his head 2 months ago, and i desperatly beg him daily to please grow it back, i told him people would die to have thick spanish dark hair, he should appreciate it :O)
So how is it camping with little kids? I am on this camping kick lately. I am DYING to go! We have a lot of camping gear that we have never used. We camped all the time when we were kids (hey remember that ward camp out where you and Chris Lingard hooked up?) I want those same memories for my kids!
Melanie I love the pictures! this is the first I saw Dave's haircut :). And Tina looks so grown up in that last picture! It's crazy isn't it?
Post a Comment