OK. Is it me? or am I completely losing my mind! I went to my mom's house yesterday to burn a CD with our pictures on it. I was so excited to put a new post on with all the pictures of Dave's head, our camping trip etc. but I get the darn thing in and it doesn't work. I spent 2 hours waiting for the CD to work and it sounds all clunky in there. AAAAAAHHHHHH. It makes me so MAD, yes everyone I'm mad because I don't know how to beat the computer without doing it harm! If anyone has suggestions PLEASE share??!!
1 comment:
That happened to me a lot when I was working in Virginia. My problem was that I had recorded the pictures onto a DVD instead of a CD. Not sure if that is what you did, but once I figured that out it worked fine. Good luck! Computer problems are no fun.
Post a Comment