For Tina's Birthday, the Chambers HAD to go fishing where she would catch a fish. So we went out to a fish farm and of course Tina caught two big whoppers. Probably the biggest in the pond! It was a fun trip!
We got to Dave's parents house in enough time to celebrate a "pony party. Here are the cousins lined up to do "barrel racing" on their "steeds!" - Notice Braden's has more in the front:)
9 comments:
Happy birthday Tina! Can't believe you are six years old!
It does sound like Tina got to have lots of fun. Are you guys staying in Logan all weekend this weekend?
Happy Birthday Tina! And congrats on the WHOPPERS you caught fishing! Looks like it was a fun-filled celebration! And yes, gotta love those hand-me-downs... it seems like every time we start to get desperate for new clothes for Carlitos, someone hands us a big bag full of clothes that fit :)
I can't get over what a beautiful family you have! We miss you guys like crazy. And about my REALLY long response to Creighton's post, I have to laugh too. You can really tell that I'm a lawyer-in-training, which I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing when it comes to politics. I am really glad that Creighton and I can disagree, but still love and respect each other though. Can't wait to see you guys in December!
Oh I was hoping you'd post those pictures soon! Tina is such a big girl I can't believe it! And I must mention the controversial post my husband put up haha. I think it's funny and sure hope no one thinks any less of him for being a democrat! He is still a wonderful man, and just feels as strongly about his opinions as most of my family does about theirs haha. Oh! And Melanie we're going to have to figure out another time to look for fabrics!
Tina is getting so big! She is adorable! I can't believe you have a daughter in school. Does it seem like time has just flown by?
Looks like a great time. We miss you guys.
How fun and happy birthday Tina! We should really take our kids to the fish farm, they'd love it!
Post a Comment