Thursday, May 1, 2008

100 mph

It feels like this week is going 100 mph. So sorry I have no pictures right now. I am doing a bridal shower for my sister tomorrow, Dave's last lacrosse game is today, we have major yard work to catch up on, the house always needs cleaning, I'm organizing pictures to get digitalized on Saturday, I started organ lessons, and keeping up with the kids have left me feeling ragged. I hope I can finish this post!
I'm so excited for the shower: I think the idea has come together so cute I just have to share: It's "happily ever after" fairy tale theme. Everyone has a fairy tale to bring a present for. I'm doing "rumplestilskin", I've given out Beauty and the beast, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and my grandma requested the gingerbread man :) I think that it should be fun. The clock will chime 12 sometime during the shower and everyone will get a little prize...The food will be fun and "fairy like." My sister's wedding colors are: yellow, orange, dark and light pink, and light blue. Starburst was the inspiration so that will be one of the little snacks. I was a little worried that it was kind of juvenile because that is my life with two girls, but she thinks it will be fun, so I'm excited. I have been thinking about it since Jan, so I'm excited that it is finally here. Wish me luck! I'll post pictures when it's over.

6 comments:

Veronica said...

That sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! I still can't believe Melissa is getting married. She is still a little toddler in my eyes!

OccupyThis said...

Crazy! I can't believe Melissa is getting married either :) I know Melanie is sad that she can't be there. It sounds like you've put a lot of work into it and I know it will turn out just great. Have fun and we'll see you soon!

The DeVito's said...

Your shower sounds like a lot of fun! I won't be going to the reunion, unfortunately, I was really looking forward to it. I was hoping that it would be later in the summer. Are you going?

Family News said...

I can't wait to hear how the shower goes. Life is going fast, isn't it! I think it's kind of funny because to the kids everything seems to be taking so long to arrive. And here we are trying to slow it down (sometimes!)

Aren't you also excited to get the pictures done tomorrow. I've learned that Winkflash (where I get my photos printed) prints notes on the back...one more thing to save me time and effort. Yaaayyy!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! It sound like so much fun; I can't wait to see the pics!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Isn't your sister like 12? lol
It sounds like fun! You're so creative!