
My favorite part of the Family Fun magazine I subscribe to is the "my great idea" section. Here is my great idea for the week...I clothespinned up Tina's princess calendar pictures on yarn hooked to nails and spread it above her bed. I have been wondering how I was going to display them, and I really didn't want to buy separate frames, so here's my solution! Now I'll have to do one for Braden...Cars, Trains, I'll have to go looking for a fun calendar for him! I'm excited:)
9 comments:
what a great idea! I bet she loves it. I can't believe how big she's getting.
also, I love the buzzed boys!
cute idea, I love it!
Good job Mel! Looks great in Tina's room. I can't believe how big she is!
that really is a great idea! I can't wait to find a cute calender and try it myself!
I love when you find an idea that works for you. I wish I were more brilliant in coming up with some of my own!
Fun playlist! My father-in-law just did one too and you have lots of the same stuff. Joseph was enjoying just listening to them. He's been practicing his trombone like crazy to be ready for that festival he's going to with his dad.
It looks great. Looks like your place is really shaping up. Can't wait to see you guys for the wedding.
You're brilliant! What a good idea!And what a bue little girl!
Very cute idea! I'm thinking I just might have to copycat and do something like that for Carlitos's room. :)
That is such a good idea! I love it and will probably steal it one day!
Post a Comment