I just downloaded all of these pictures and instead of a million posts, I will just tell you about each picture. Now you can tell why we are going 100 mph! This was Dave's pack meeting. He's the Cub master/magician for this night. We went out and bought a magic kit from Target, and I was quite impressed, but I still say my favorite trick is the dissappearing penny, which was in his repoitore before the kit. 
Here was the aftermath of the shower. It went so well. My favorite gift was from Aladdin...A monkey table lamp! Both Creighton's mom and sister said he won't let Melissa take that back! I was afraid to tell everyone what I did with Rumplestilskin, but now I can...I gave her my budgeting tips on how to turn "straw into gold" (thanks Marinda). I also added a baby name book for laughs:)

Now here are the two big projects that we have gotten done after living in our house for 3 years! We rocked our mailbox, and got the rock out from under the pine tree, leaving that free to landscape. We got that rubber tire mulch from Sam's Club. It looks great now and this is the bench from my parents who got it from Dad's parents. I love it!

Here is our new mailbox! Braden even helped Dave with one side while I was gone. I think it looks great, and now all we have to do is 'cake bag it'. or put grout in between the rocks. Our nice neighbor just finished his and gave us his extra bag. Isn't that nice? These projects got finished during Dave's lunch breaks or before a lacrosse game. Isn't he amazing? I'm so glad I have him because I don't think I would be brave enough to do this myself. 

Now for the sad picture. This is my car I have had since college. It has been such a good vehicle. I think the only thing we had to do was get a new battery! I have had this for 9 years...but now Dave has sold it and is getting a truck. It will be so good for him to do sprinklers, but I will miss my "Tad". I am getting excited for Dave though, it will be nice not hauling things in the van and having to take seats out. Plus in this truck we could have one more child and still fit! It's a Ford F150 with an extended cab, short bed, keyless entry, etc. And he says he will ride his bike to work to save on gas. It was a salvage title. The truck only has 60,000 miles and it rolled, so Dave's boss has been fixing it up to sell and we are getting a great deal. They will be done this week, so I'll post pictures of it when we get it. Dave promised me that I don't need a stepladder to get in!

Last picture I promise. Brooklyn's 11 month picture. She has learned how to clap and everytime I say "yeah" she starts clapping. Her crawl is actually scooting on her bum everywhere. Dave said she went from one end of the house to the other. She is so funny.
Well that's it! Sorry it was so random, but I had wanted to post these for awhile, so I just added the extra ones. Hope you enjoyed!
4 comments:
Melanie, OF COURSE I remember you. You were so much fun! I do have a child. Her and Kennedy are only weeks apart and apparently pretty close in age to your little Brooklyn. I can't believe you have 3! You have an absolutely beautiful family! You should send me an email and maybe get caught up some. kokeal9@hotmail.com. It's so good to be in touch with you!
Sounds fun and busy! Brooklyn is getting so big! Where does the tiime go?
At least with going your 100mph you're still getting things done. Good thing you have pictures if it all so you can see what you've done.
How many more pics do you have left to scan or did you get yours done and it was just your mom's you couldn't do?
I so hope she gets a scanner soon so I can just hurry and finish up! I want to do Joseph's mission also.
1. Dave is so funny. What a character!
2. Melissa is too pretty and the shower sounded like a lot of fun.
3. Your mailbox looks awesome!4.
4. It is so sad saying goodbye to a car that has been good to you. Lots of memories go into vehicles.
5. B is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment