My funny boys:We buzzed Braden's head because I am terrible at cutting hair and it's getting to be summer! Dave promised his team that if they won a game, he would let them shave his head...They won the last game they played! Tina almost cried because he looked so different, but then she said she liked it because he has an "M" in his hair (receeding hair line). Braden has a "C". I think they are pretty cute!
3 comments:
So cute! What a fun pair.
That's funny about Tina almost crying! Poor girl. Dave and Braden inspired me, I'm thinking about going with the buzz look this summer too. We can't wait to see you guys! We'll have to do something fun together once we get back :)
They're twinners! Honestly, I don't know if I would have recognized Dave if I ran into him at the store or something! lol
Post a Comment