I thought I would make this a colorful post. I loved colored pens, and this seems like something I would do:) I apologize for my lack of posts this last week: It has been one of those scatterbrained weeks of wondering every day how we would do everything on our calendar. To top that off my camera has decided to not accept batteries, or the batteries have decided not to keep their charge, so I'm sorry for the lack of pictures, and I am asking for suggestions on a new digital camera. I want to get a smaller one that is easier to keep batteries in. Help??
As far as this week goes: (keep in mind I am now down to 1 car!)
Sun- Dave got ready for his FOR (full operations review) a big inspection at McDonald's. I went to my cousin's mission farewell, and then we met up at the Chambers for a lunch with everyone. I ended up going out to my parents to get stuff. I never leave early.
Mon - I taught two piano students and watched Tina's cousin Klaire ( I love it because they just play all day:)
Tues- I dropped Dave off to work and took Tina to preschool. Then we headed up to Logan to see Kari and Trevor (Dave's sister & family) who are here for her husband's sister's wedding. I love seeing them! Kari and I graduated together and she and I have kids around the same ages. She just found out she is having a BOY!! (they have 2 girls). We decided to learn how to make these cute bags that Dave's other sister made last Christmas. Too bad we had to do the fabric shopping...I now have a new project. I ended up at my parents and got to sit in at Joanna's band concert - she plays the French Horn very well...She's in 2 bands! I also got to help Melissa make her guest book. It's very cute. Dave's inspection went well - they got 90's scores in all the areas!
Wed- Dave went to a job interview in Layton. I hope it works out! We'll find out in 2 weeks. Tina had preschool and I had to beg someone to take AND pick her up. I have really nice friends! More piano students, and we were going to go to Park City for an All star Lacrosse Game, but it was too cold (they played in a blizzard). We decided we wanted Chinese and drove up to Logan to go to the Mandarin Garden. Hey, it was better than Park City!
Thurs- Dave had the day off and we had bought a shed with our econ stimulus check. He borrowed his dad's truck to go pick it up in Ogden. It's now in pieces ready to put together in our garage. We still have to put down gravel so here's to another project! Mixed into that: I finished the rag quilt I'm making for Melissa's wedding (pictures AFTER the wedding will come!), Tina's end of year preschool program, a Lacrosse Banquet, a piano student (I really only have 5:), and my organ lesson. I also got to practice afterwards at the church.
Fri- We are getting our truck today! Yeah! I also braved the stores with 3 children- and they were fairly good! It became a necessity since we were down to 1 diaper each child. Yes, Braden is not potty trained yet...I may need more advice...How do you potty train a boy?? I'm thinking I may have to get a special seat:( Then later tonight we are going to meet up with our friends in Clearfield for a night of games! I highly recommend Ticket to Ride, and Blockus to anyone who wants a fun game. We were planning a date night, but when they invited us, we thought it would be cheaper and more fun than a movie:)
Sat - We are planning a good-bye to Kari and Trevor. Dave will say it on the golf course.
Next week will probably be even crazier with Melissa's wedding, doctor appointments and such, but I have to say looking back at the stuff; I shouldn't complain. It is all good stuff and we are so blessed to be involved in so many things. I just wish that they would come a little more spread out!
5 comments:
Oh here's to busy weeks!! Today was the first day in TWO MONTHS that we have not had a single thing going on. It was absolute bliss! Hey Layton...is there a possibility y'all will moving down here??????
wow! You are super woman! I can't even Imagine 2 kids! 1 is hard enough to chase around. Ha! We should plan to get together soon...after the wedding and my trip of Course, but soon!
I meant 3 kids. Not 2 like I wrote before.
You have had a busy week. I just got the Olympus 770 SW. It's water proof and shock proof! I LOVE it! It's tiny and I got a tiny case for it so I can always just carry it in my purse.
Wow! You are one busy mama!
Post a Comment